Welcome to Baton Rouge! At Max Fitness Baton Rouge, our goal is to help you look better, feel better and live a healthier lifestyle! We offer you a beautiful, clean facility stocked with premium exercise equipment in a non-intimidating environment.
Our Staff Welcomes You to Max Fitness!
We pride ourselves on having a friendly, professional staff here at Max Fitness Baton Rouge! We are always eager to help our members with any issues or questions they may have. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourselves to us, we’ll be happy to help you in any way we can!
The team at Max Fitness Baton Rouge takes seriously our role as the fitness leaders in our community. In the United States, obesity and its related diseases are in epidemic proportions. Sedentary living and over-eating are the main culprits and have ensnared 70% of men, women and yes, even our children into this fatty trap. Max Fitness Baton Rouge has helped many people begin and maintain strong, healthy lifestyles, yet the tidal wave of unhealthy living continues to weigh heavily on all of us.
We at Max Fitness Baton Rouge take pride in providing our members with the best equipped, motivational, non-intimidating environments in which to achieve their fitness goals. We are passionate about fitness and we try our best everyday to reflect that passion by providing a great fitness experience for building better and healthier bodies.
Max Fitness Code of Conduct
We want to make sure that during every visit you have a great experience in a non-intimidating atmosphere. This is why we have implemented the Max Fitness Code of Conduct, so that everyone enjoys their exercise experience. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our Code of Conduct or otherwise.
- There is no dropping weights, loud screaming and/or grunting, or intimidating other members.
- No jeans or sagging pants should be worn. Also, no work boots and no sandals or flip flops should be worn. We also do not allow do-rags or bandanas to be worn. Men are not allowed to wear tank tops. Women wearing sports bras must have theme covered with a shirt.
- You must re-rack all weights and wipe down the machines after each use.
- Lockers are for daily use only. Make sure you lock up all valuables during your workout. Max Fitness is not responsible for your personal property.
- No power lifting and no chalk.
- If tanning, you must have proper eyewear.
- No cell phones are allowed on the work out floor.
- No workout bags are allowed on the work out floor.
- No gallon water jugs are allowed in facility.
*All rules will be strictly enforced.
**Remind your guest to bring Valid ID.